Ready to go all in on All Hands? Start here.
Done right, All Hands meetings are a huge value-add: they provide a touchstone for teams to connect, share knowledge, and re-center on the company’s mission and values. They reinforce norms and routines, provide a sense of community, and are a regular focal point for team culture. Everyone looks forward to a good All Hands.
A bad All Hands, on the other hand? The less said, the better. (But in case you’re wondering: 1) Expensive. 2) Bad for morale. 3) Big waste of time.)
At Gatheround, it’s our mission to make sure you never host a bad All Hands. Here’s how we ensure an exceptional All Hands every time:
Interactive features designed for engagement
- Seamless presentation mode with multiple layouts and picture-in-picture to keep audience attention
- Simple, moderated Q&A’s at the push of a button: collect submissions from the audience, allow upvoting and commenting, and moderate as you go.
- Curated recaps that include video recording, conversation data, and activity details for anyone who can’t make the meeting
Ready-made All Hands templates
Whether you’re bringing the team together to reflect on recent goals, review financial data, or celebrate a milestone, we have you covered. With eight (and counting) distinct formats, we have the right All Hands template for your team.
- Check out our tried and tested All Hands Meeting, the foundational All Hands agenda every team needs.
- Need something more specific, like a retro, town hall, or business review? Explore our full suite of All Hands templates here.
Facilitation tools that make your life easier
Gatheround empowers hosts with snappy, polished facilitation that only looks like it took weeks to plan.
- Effortless breakout rooms. We automatically group people who haven’t matched recently or can match specific sub-groups. Prompt cards in the breakout keep people talking and focused even without a facilitator present.
- Built-in turn-taking for participants. The Group Share feature lets anyone speak by joining a queue. Everyone gets equal time, people who have spoken less recently are first in line, and we automatically pass the mic to the next person (so you don’t have to.)
- Attention-grabbing presentations that keep audience focus. Picture-in-picture keeps you connected to your audience, while fullscreen and side-by-side room layouts make it easy for participants to follow the action
Participation for everyone
With over a dozen ways to take part, everyone has a voice in a Gatheround meeting.
- Reactions: Light up the room with reaction animations
- Chat: Keep the conversation going in the chat
- Polls: Gather input with surveys and pulse checks
- Video backgrounds: Toggle on audio and video, and select a background
- Ask a Question: Submit questions for Q&A or source thoughts from the crowd
- Many more ways to join in!